MQII ensures that your privacy is protected. If we need personal information on this site, we’re ensuring that we’ll only use it according to the rules in our privacy statement to keep it safe and secure.
We may collect the following information:
• Contact information such as phone number, email address, etc.
• Demographic information such as postcode.
• Preferences and interests, if required.
• Other information relevant to customer surveys or improvements.
Why MQII collects such information? MQII requires such information to understand your needs and to provide you with a better and tailored services.
And, in addition, MQII may use the information for the following purposes:
• Internal record keeping
• Improvements in our services
• Sending periodically promotional emails on new articles, informative posts and other relevant information to the email address which you have provided
• MQII may also contact you via email, phone, fax or mail for market research purposes.
• Customising the website according to your interest & preferences.
MQII is committed to ensure you that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have employed suitable measures. In case of data theft of breach, MQII will not be responsible for any immediate or future damages or/and loss.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by
gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
MQII respects & appreciate individual’s autonomy and personal freedom. You’re authorized to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
1. Whenever you are asked to enter personal details in any form on the website, look for the box where you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
2. If you have previously agreed to us with regard to the use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your agreement with us at any time by writing us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org MQII doesn’t not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us at 98719 02472 or email@example.com as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Terms and Conditions
For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, The term “we”, “us”, “our” used anywhere on this page shall mean MINHAJ UL QURAN INTERNATIONAL INDIA, whose registered/operational office is at Aurangabad MAHARASHTRA 431005 . “you”, “your”, “user”, “visitor” shall mean any natural or legal person who is visiting our website and/or agreed to purchase from us.
Your use of the website and/or membership from us are governed by following Terms and Conditions:
- The content of the pages of this website is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on our website and/or product pages is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through our website and/or product pages meet your specific requirements.
- Our website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but are not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in our website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of information provided by us shall give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time our website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
- You may not create a link to our website from another website or document without MINHAJ UL QURAN INTERNATIONAL INDIA’s prior written consent.
- Any dispute arising out of use of our website and/or purchase with us and/or any engagement with us is subject to the laws of India .
- We, shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Cancellation and Refund
No cancellations or refunds are entertained.
Shipping and Delivery
Shipping is not applicable for Minhaj ul Quran International India.